Express Shop Sales Consultant (Cape Town)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening materials and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries.
The candidate will be working in the Cape Town Express Shop and must reside in Cape Town.
Join us and work in an exciting and challenging environment where we expect and reward performance. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits. • Represents Wurth as a brand ambassador by selling products and offering sales services to customers
• Meet the annual revenue target achievement
• Implement strategies to increase sales of shops
• Offer aftersales service and support to customers
• Maintain good working relationships with colleagues in the sales team
• Maintain all articles based on demand, overstock, deletion, supersession and focus on the balance of the product range
• Identify and engage potential customers
• Processing orders and goods returned for credit
• Assistance in payment collections and act as a support to credit controllers
• Receive, process stock orders and follow up on delivery daily
• Responsible for updating the shop display as and when needed
• Visual merchandising by utilizing brochures, advertising and catalogues to optimize the shopping experience for customers
• General day to day running of the shop (observing maintenance and wear and tear)
• Manage, accurately record and control stock movement
• Ensure stock takes are completed timeously and make recommendations to management with regards to surplus and slow-moving items
• Prepare parcels for collections and shipment
• Generate and respond to sales leads and implement initiatives to drive sales
• Analyse reports and sales figures
• Administration of daily & monthly sales reports
• Perform ad-hoc duties from time to time
• Prepare and assist in co-ordination for Customer Days
• Manage customer complaints and escalate where necessary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Würth Group is a world market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening material.