General Manager -ABU Camp
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO CONSERVATION AND COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT
THROUGH HIGH-END ECOTOURISM
-- JOIN ABU PRIVATE RESERVE NOW --
Abu Private Reserve is a responsible luxury ecotourism company that exists to protect pristine wilderness areas and the flora and fauna that they support. We believe that in protecting these areas, and including the local communities in this process, we will make a difference to Africa and ultimately the world.
We are looking for a dynamic and energy packed suitable individual who are a self- motivated team players, and are dedicated and committed to providing excellent service within a high pressure environment. The individuals should have the ability to interact well with guests from all parts of the world as well as the ability to form good relationships with employees across all levels. We wish to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the below positions
Abu Private Reserve is inviting like-minded people who suit the below criteria to apply for the exciting career opportunity: General Manager-Bush Based to join this remarkable company to help drive positive change in Africa through high-end ecotourism.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Day to day general management of the lodge in conjunction with the lodge departmental managers. Areas of focus include guest activities, hosting, housekeeping, catering, curio shop, staff welfare, staff up-liftment, stock takes, banking, accounts, administration, maintenance, and liaise with different Government Departmental Officials. They will report directly to the Concession Manager.
• Driving the hospitality and safari offering so as to exceed guest expectations.
• Managing all operations of the camp, including staff management.
• Ensuring the maintenance and ongoing development of the environmental management Plan within the set framework.
• Maintaining all aspects of facilities and assets both in the camp and back of house through best practice of hygiene and safety standards for both guests and
• Drive employee development through Company approved initiatives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.