Senior Specialist Forensic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Overall Purpose of the Job
• Conduct allocated forensic investigations according to required methodologies and standards.
• Investigate and follow-up on matters emanating from fraud hotline reports allocated by the management
• Conduct interviews, obtain statements/affidavits and gather factual evidence with regards to forensic investigations.
• Analyze information, statements/affidavits, research and evidence gathered.
• Provide regular feedback on the progress of investigations to the Senior Manager.
• Represent the organization and lead/provide evidence in appropriate forums. (Disciplinary Actions, Criminal/Civil proceedings, Labour Proceedings and Loss Recovery processes)
• Assist in the Fraud Awareness campaigns to SACAA officials and stakeholders.
• Establish and maintain sound relationships with forensic stakeholders and law enforcement agencies.
• Compile forensic investigation reports.
• Ensure efficient and accurate project administration.
Forensic Pro-active Services
• Identify areas where Fraud Risk Management may be of further assistance to management in the achievement of goals and objectives of the department. • Providing Fraud Training, Awareness and Campaigns. • Maintaining MIS registers. • Conduct Fraud Awareness and Training. • Promote Internal Audit and Forensic Services in overall engagements. • Promote the Fraud Hotline. • Maintain a Training Register and Fraud Hotline incidents
Document information and transaction flow
• Understand the relevant aspects of the areas that are under investigation. • Maintain chain of custody
Assist with the implementation of corrective actions
• Prepare evidence to support recommended corrective actions.
• Lead/Provide evidence in corrective actions tribunals.
Liaise and engage with law enforcement agencies.
Performs Unscheduled forensic activities
• Assist the Internal Audit team as and when requested by management.
• Participate in Fraud Risk Management projects as and when requested.
Communication and stakeholder management
• Ensure that investigation clients are regularly and timeously informed regarding investigations commencement and progress.
• Ensure that communication (written and verbal) with clients, peers and superiors are factual, regular, timeous and accurate
• Manage relationships with clients and other stakeholders and ensure that all manual and electronic filing within your area complies with CAA policy/Law of Evidence and are maintained on a daily basis objective of achieving overall satisfaction ratings of no less than 60%.
Your application has been successfully submitted.