Senior Internal Sales Representative (Durban), Umbilo
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Internal Sales Representative
Bearings 2000 is looking for a Senior internal sales representative to join our dynamic, hard-working internal sales team at our Durban Branch in Umbilo. The main role entails providing customers with a high level of service by dealing with their enquiries and orders in a timeous and professional manner. The role also involves calling customers to follow up on quotations as well as building relationships and promoting our complete product offerings. The candidate is required to have good computer skills.
Main role & responsibilities:
• Handling customer enquiries received via telephone and email and submitting on-time and professional quotations.
• Processing customer purchase orders accurately and communicating any special instructions with the customer and relevant department.
• Communicating with customers regarding their quotations and orders to ensure they are always updated on their status. Any issues with an order are communicated to the customer in advance.
• Following up on quotations and conducting regular courtesy calls to customers to building relationships and identify opportunities and issues.
• Handing customer complaints and issues in a calm and professional manner, involving your manager when the need arises.
• Offering basic product advise as needed.
Attributes we are looking for:
• Ability to comprehend the Bearings 2000 product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects.
• Should be proactive, this will help identify problems before they arise, which could save the company from an unforeseen loss.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies, and procedures within the industry.
• Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
• Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting.
• Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close small and big enquiries.
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, reliable, trustworthy and motivated.
• Team player.
• Highly organized and attentive to detail.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.