Mascor: Master Technician Newcastle
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa. With 50 years in the Industry, we offer the most professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship in all the Countries that we operate.
Mascor is currently looking to appoint a MasterTechnician for our John Deere - Newcastle. - Knowledge of construction work & systems including diagnostics.
- Ordering correct parts first time round to complete job
- Loading and closing of quality DTAC's 100%
- Comebacks less than 3% of own total labour sales
- Productivity at 100% and efficiency 85%
- Charge to total percentage = 85%
- Carry out all DLM's and courses assigned timeously.
- Adhere to company SOP’s.
- Comply with Company minimum tool requirements.
- Efficient time management re travelling etc.
- Completion of job cards within 24 hours
- Accurate completion of daily reports and technician diary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
- Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
Your application has been successfully submitted.