Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH), is the holding company of some of
South Africa’s leading financial service providers. Our portfolio includes shortterm
insurers, a long-term insurer, health insurance as well as an insurance and
personal finance comparison platform. Our origins date back to 1 June 1985,
and we have since grown into a group of subsidiaries that includes some of
South Africa’s most loved and recognisable brands. We exist to continuously
find better ways to give people peace of mind, whether it is to protect what they
own, their loved ones or their greater ambitions and life plans. We bring
customer-focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services
industry. We’re an undivided team who believe in leading through technology
and pushing past their limits. TIH is owned by BHL (SA) Holdings Limited. BHL
has a vast global footprint. The Customer Relationship Marketing Specialist contributes to the organisational goals by ensuring the effective planning and execution of the Customer Relationship Marketing Strategy and Customer Relationship Marketing campaigns against set targets and budgets, with a clear focus on maximising customer value through engagement. This includes all Customer Relationship Marketing journey communication, marketing tactical campaigns, upsell and cross sell campaigns, across the STI brands on all channels with the purpose to create customer loyalty and advocacy, increase retentions, increase share of wallet and longer survival rate for higher customer Life Time Value (LTV).
• Deliver the TIH’s Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Support the Treating Customers Fairly principles by providing direction and monitoring the delivery of the TCF behaviours and
• Support the Group Marketing STAR culture.
• Assist the Customer Relationship Marketing Manager to run the Customer Relationship Marketing strategy per brand, and all
activities that are associated with this across the business.
• Work closely together with the Customer Relationship Marketing Manager to develop and own customer journeys for the STI
brands, and develop and execute tactical and seasonal campaigns.
• Coordinate the Customer Relationship Marketing campaign calendar and ensure that all campaigns are executed timeously.
• Brief external partner agencies, brief internal creative studio, brief internal service providers and any other stakeholders that will
help deliver the Customer Relationship Marketing strategy across the STI brands.
• Proof read and manage sign-off process on all creative development and execution of campaign materials, such as emails, sms, app
notifications, online messages, any design elements, infographics, banners, letters, etc.
• Oversee the campaign production process to ensure timeous and accurate delivery into all channels, e.g. SMS, email, in-app, and
• If necessary, create emailers on the Email Service Provider, e.g. Mail Chimp, Everlytic.
• Create SMS campaigns on SMS Service Provider, e.g. SMS Portal and Jumpstart.
• Manage and track all campaign reports from Email Service Provider, SMS Service Providers, and any other software tool, or
otherwise, used for the execution of the Customer Relationship Marketing strategy and tactical campaigns.
• Continuously work with the Marketing Manager – Customer Relationship Marketing to analyse results of campaigns.
• Review campaign results and make recommendations on campaign refinement that will result in improved performance.
• Manage track and measure campaigns and communicate results accordingly.
• Manage customer service response protocol to ensure all responses to queries and complaints (online, email, sms) are
appropriate, timeous and consistent.
• Work with internal teams including Data Analytics, Campaign Specialist teams, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing to define
campaign requirements to ensure reliable results in upsell/cross sell of products and services.
• Assist on a variety of ad-hoc marketing and communication initiatives, as needed and instructed by the Customer Relationship
• Communicate with the operations area to ensure that all call centre agents are timeously advised of new campaigns and that
required product training has been completed.
• Present monthly reports on all campaigns executed within the month
Your application has been successfully submitted.