Project Manager (Infrastructure)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The above-mentioned position is within the Fixed Properties Department and is responsible to deliver excellent claims administration services to the members of the Society. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Assist in the definition of project management plan - scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Identify suitable properties for new branches based on the expansion plan. External assistance may be required.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation by developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Facilitates approval for new branch offices by Senior Management, creating a work breakdown structure, schedule and resources, roles and responsibilities of the project once approved
• Coordinate internal staff, external resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project.
• Ensure that tender document is prepared for approval and manage the process through the Procurement Department, including the evaluation of the bids and preparing the proposal to award the tender.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation; manage project progress and adapt work as required.
• Planning, defining, and developing schedules, activities, estimating resources and activity durations, ensuring that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Cost management by planning and estimating costs, determining budgets; meeting budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Manages integration of the project with corporate financial, procurement, quality, and reporting systems.
• Managing relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
• Negotiation of contractual agreements for both property leases and purchases, in consultation with Investment Administration Department.
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
• Conducting project review and preparing detailed reports for executive management (EXCO) for approval by the manager.
• Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
• Monitoring and controlling the project work and managing any necessary changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks; planning for and identifying potential risks, performing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, and planning risk mitigation strategies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The AVBOB Group (AVBOB Insurance, AVBOB Funeral Service and AVBOB Industries) is Africa’s largest Mutual Society.