Inventory & Admin Supervisor: Middelburg (DC05)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To take control of all aspects regarding inventory control. Ensures adequate levels of product inventories are maintained. Responsible for evaluating inventory needs and implementing tasks to meet those needs. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
Diploma in Warehouse management or other relevant qualification would be advantageous
At least 3 years’ experience in warehousing
• Inventory control
• Ability to work logically and systematically
• Using information technology
• Ability to supervise teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good time management
• Driving accountability
• Drive and energy
• Initiating action
• Cross-cultural awareness
• Impact and influence
• Articulating and cascading the vision and values
• Decisive insight
• Team leadership
• Planning and organising
• Communication skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
1. Managing transportation, stock control and warehousing
2. Ensuring structures are in place to monitor the flow of goods.
3. Forecasting stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation by using IT systems
4. Administrative duties
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE:
1. Supervise goods
• Ensure inventory counts and investigations are performed timeously
• Manage the receipt, inventory and dispensing of all materials
2. Inventory management
• Monitor all cycle count programs and ensure consistency and accuracy of same and identify all operational problems on inventory.
• Maintain records of all variances accordingly to established procedures and ensure accuracy of all product transfers from one
facility to another.
• Prepare and update all required paperwork for vendor products and ensure accuracy on all inventories and resolve any issues on
• Monitor all procurement requests of facilities and ensure accuracy in all inbound inventory and maintain records for same.
• Administer all return shipments of customers in case of any shortages and damages and communicate same to manufacturer.
• Monitor and ensure accuracy of all inventory transactions and maintain records of all Bin locations.
• Manage all inventory transactions and provide required feedback to manager, as required
• Ensure compliance with all company, government and safety procedures, policies and regulations
• Manage safety programs at the distribution centre
4. Administrative duties
• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
• Recording purchases, maintaining database, performing physical count of inventory, and reconciling actual stock count to
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Unless a Recruitment Agency has been requested to assist with a specific assignment and a written agreement is signed between BKB Ltd and the Agency i.r.o this assignment, all CV’s uploaded onto our SkillsMap portal by an Agency will be deemed the property of BKB Ltd (inclusive of all our subsidiaries) and no agency fees will be payable should the candidate be placed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.