Reporting and Reconciliation Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
City Property Administration (Pty) Ltd is a residential and commercial property management company that has been operating since 1968 with their headquarters in Pretoria and a supporting office in Johannesburg. City Property transforms buildings and injects fresh vitality into our inner cities. We provide sophisticated, modern and cosmopolitan retail spaces, offices, warehouses and apartments that ensure that those who live and work in the CBD enjoy the best South Africa’s cities have to offer.
The Meter Management Department in Pretoria has a position for a Reporting and Reconciliation Officer. If you believe you meet the requirements for this position, then we would appreciate your application.
• Attend to all water queries logged.
• Replacement of faulty water meters.
• Job scheduling for Site Inspector.
• Ordering of hardware.
• Arranging access for Site Inspections.
• Providing support to contractors and site inspector.
• Regular site visits on large projects.
• Quality control on work done on site.
• Attend to all new metering requests.
• Monthly reporting on jobs logged.
• Attend to all water queries reported.
• Receiving of Quotes, Invoices and Reports from Contractors.
• Provide regular feedback on jobs logged to Property management.
• Update MDA with feedback and progress of jobs logged.
• Prioritize Jobs according to potential losses or losses incurred.
• Review Job Cards received and propose recommendations.
• Provide solutions for water losses or unaccounted water usage.
• Review quoted costs vs. invoice costs
• Attend to all customer queries.
• Facilitate testing of meters when queried.
Your application has been successfully submitted.