This job is no longer accepting applications.
To receive payments from customers in return for goods purchased and to issue in an accurate and timeous manner ensuring the prevention of financial risk to the Group. • Scripts Administration-sorting, filing, etc.
• Assist with barcoding of surgical stock in the back of Pharmacy when needed.
• Prepare spreadsheets of soon to expire stock or excess stock for the Pharmacy Manager (or Pharmacist-in-Charge) on request.
• Build mutually beneficial relationships with both internal and external customers by providing quality service to customers within the Retail Pharmacy.
• Receive tax invoices from Pharmacist/Dispenser at front desk for patients/customers.
• Receive payments (cash, credit or debit card) and issue receipts to patients/customers – receipting of payments to be completed immediately as per Company policies and procedures.
• Cash-up daily at end of shift including printing of day end report.
• Complete the banking with the relevant person in Finance.
• Balance cash received daily and complete bank deposit slip.
Your application has been successfully submitted.