Sessional Rooms Secretary
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To take responsibility for efficiently co-ordinating activities within the Doctors Sessional Rooms to ensure patient satisfaction, promoting quality patient care and patient experience through operational excellence whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and respect. • Making appointments for prospective patients.
• Pre- authorize patients with Medical aids for all doctors before admission.
• Cross check membership, with relevant medical aid, and get authorization number should it be omitted from doctor’s referral letter for a medical procedure to be done.
• Receiving of cash payment from private patient and issuing of receipts against payment.
• Assisting doctors with the general housekeeping and neatness.
• Answering telephones.
• Follow up with reports should the patient be a: COID claim for relevant WCL2 forms, Doctors first report, and follow up reports, Medical Aid details. (In the event of an accident to get the case no. Or injury report).
Your application has been successfully submitted.