JUNIOR ANALYST X2
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To assist the department in handling complaints and queries from multiple sources, redirect complaints to external stakeholders, regulatory authorities and internal FSCA divisions in accordance with relevant protocols and management of the debarment register. The person appointed to this position will report to the Manager.
Key Performance Areas:
• Assess complaints and queries received by the Department;
• Refer matters that do not fall within the scope of the FSCA to external stakeholders;
• Refer matters that fall within the scope of the FSCA to relevant internal stakeholders;
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders with regards to the activities of the Department;
• Engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the closure of various matters;
• Assist with the outreach projects; and
• Attend to administrative responsibilities of the Department as directed by the management team
Other Key Competencies:
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills and attributes: A high level of judgement and a confident and decisive approach; problem analysis, information gathering, communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, customer relations and persuasiveness skills.
FSCA is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSCA reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.
Your application has been successfully submitted.