Organizational Development Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accountable for the development and implementation of tactical work plans and the formulation of associated Organisational Development practices. This is to contribute towards overall organizational effectiveness in the Human Capital context. - Provide input into the development of the departmental strategy.
- Co-create the OD Strategy to align with the main Human Capital Strategy.
- Develop implementation plans of the OD strategy.
- Monitor and continuously evaluate progress of the departmental achievements against the tactical plan and strategic objectives.
- Use insights gained through collated business information to compile reports and recommendations that inform the business decision-making process.
- Responsible for the implementation of the OD strategy whilst ensuring alignment to the achievement of divisional objectives.
- Ensure the establishment, maintenance and improvement of Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and guidelines relating to the OD portfolio, in consultation with the HC Leadership Team and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for HC Projects.
- Provide required reports for the portfolio at specified intervals
- Keep records according to the Scheme’s record management processes
- Develop the Organisational Design approach to support Medshield strategic goals.
- Develop and update the Scheme’s Organisational Charts.
- Develop and update Job Profiles
- In support to the Talent Management team, co-create the career paths that are aligned to the Scheme’s structure
- Manage the Job Grading and Salary Benchmarking process
- Develop a suitable stakeholder engagement plan for all levels
- Provide implementation support for each of the milestones of the OA process
- Informed by the business’ strategy, facilitate the creation of the Scheme’s culture.
- Lead and co-ordinate the requisite processes involving the collection and analysis of culture related processes. These include but are not limited to Culture and Engagement surveys.
- Develop implement and monitor culture improvement initiatives
- Develop and implement the Scheme’s Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, Policy and procedures - Define change management processes to improve business effectiveness
- Develop, review and implement the Succession Management strategy and implementation plan.
- Develop and drive the Succession Management learning programme.
- Implement and monitor adherence to the agreed succession guidelines and processes.
- Guide and support line managers and succession candidates in integrating succession management activities with regular functional activities.
- Develop the Performance Management roll out plan using the BSC methodology.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the Performance Management tools and processes.
- Develop and update performance management guidelines to align the BSC approach and other related changes.
- Design and Develop training material on Performance Management.
- Deliver training interventions on Performance Management
- Provide implementation support for each of the milestones on the Performance Management cycle
- Drive the Quality Assurance exercises for each of the milestones on Performance Management cycle
- Provide input into the department’s risk register in consultation with the Manager: ARC.
- Ensure the mitigation of the department’s risk profile through the application of fraud controls and risk prevention principles and implementing of sound governance and compliance processes and tools to identify and manage risks.
- Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of quality risk management in line with the requirements from ISO9001:2015.
- Create and maintain comprehensive Talent Management documentation.
- Monitor changes in the regulatory environment and ensure that appropriate operational controls are implemented to address new requirements.
- Adhere to relevant laws, regulations, policies and procedures that provide the internal controls needed to safeguard resources across the Scheme.
- Support and provide evidence to all internal, external and ISO audit requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in relevant business projects
- Capacitate the HC Business Partnering team on Centre of Excellence matters
- Support the HC Business Partnering team when engaging with business, as and when required
- Identify and mitigate internal systems and procedural barriers to enhance excellent customer service.
- Build and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships for the purpose of expectations management, knowledge sharing and integration, as well as to manage the Scheme’s reputation.
- Represent and participate in the Scheme’s committees and tasks teams when required.
- Convene and attend meetings, present updates/feedback and business cases to relevant stakeholders when required.
- Implement timeous communication on progress and challenges in achieving the tactical work plans to impacted stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.