Practitioner: Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The above-mentioned position exists within the Human Resource department and is responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding new employees. The successful incumbent will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with the managers, identify potential candidates through effective interviewing and testing, effectively administer the interviewing and on-boarding process, and ensure a positive new hire experience. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Educate line managers on the Recruitment policies and processes and inform them on policy changes
• Advice line managers on tailor made recruitment practices
• Coordinate the Recruitment and Selection process according to the Groups’ policy and procedure from the recruitment requisition/specification stage to the on-boarding of the new employee.
• Compile advertisements for vacant positions in accordance with delegation of authority
• Apply various advertisement techniques and communication mediums namely: - via e-mail, intranet, internet, LinkedIn, twitter, newspapers, etc.
• Review and evaluate prospective applicant’s information, as per CV’s received and compare with the inherent requirements of the job specification.
• Compile a shortlist of potential candidates and send through to the line manager
• Arrange and schedule of structured panel interviews
• Perform background checks through MIE verification agency
• Arrange psychometric assessments as an when required
• Compile and complete necessary documentation for the successful appointments, promotions, transfer of employees
• Provide weekly updates and monthly reports
• Liaise with recruitment agencies and management and provide an efficient HR support service.
• Responsible for general administrative duties
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The AVBOB Group (AVBOB Insurance, AVBOB Funeral Service and AVBOB Industries) is Africa’s largest Mutual Society.