Customer Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening materials and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries.
Join us and work in an exciting and challenging environment where we expect and reward performance.
• Strategic and analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
• Ambitious and assertive personality
• Ability to develop and implement concepts
• Willingness to travel
• Building and managing a vibrant, long-term network of relationships with customers and the sales force.
• Enhance communication between customers and the company representatives in offering support, guidance and structure.
• Use company information systems to analyse the customers’ situation and innovatively create new systems and processes.
• Co-ordinate customer concerns, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention together with the sales force.
• Identify new business opportunities across the company's client base.
• Customer potential analysis by market segments or business codes for marketing and foundation of further divisions.
• Analysis of SML customer developments
• Customer base development reporting to support sales -
• Customer Balance report
• Alarm list report
• Customer loyalty report
• Ensures customer service by meeting service levels and objectives specified by the company.
• Identifies and delivers into the customer relationship the right people, solutions, resources, and ideas.
• Provide quality service and support.
• Responsible for generating and compiling reports.
• Administration and analysis of customer surveys.
• Records the necessary information and follow up to ensure that communication is delivered to the relevant departments.
• Development and maintenance of loyalty programs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Würth Group is a world market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening material.