Senior Manager: IT Delivery - Barloworld Logistics Centurion Head Office
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Core purpose of the role
The Senior Manager: IT Delivery leads the function and resources of the Barloworld Automotive & Logistics IT Delivery teams. The key responsibility of the role is to provide guidance, tooling and support to enable multiple teams to manage deployments, security and operational interactions to support business solutions across all business units. This role will be responsible for the management of multiple IT delivery teams.
Key deliverables and outputs
1. Perform daily customer relationship management and problem and incident management within the realm of the assigned IT Delivery teams
to ensure quality delivery, focused issue resolution, effective expectation management and improved customer experience.
2. Serve as an escalation point for customer issues and identify appropriate resolution to achieve client satisfaction in a timely manner.
3. Manage, maintain and improve productive relationships with all teams dependent on the IT Delivery function.
4. Guide, mentor and monitor team performance to support quality delivery.
5. Create an open, honest, accountable and collaborative team environment
6. Enable IT Delivery team members to define, implement and operate a platform support model that leverages DevSecOps principles.
7. Monitor and baseline deployment, security and operations metrics and response times for the team to improve on benchmarks and maintain
standards of delivery.
8. Monitor and groom triage responses to incidents and events for the team.
9. Coach and mentor team members with specific reference to:
a. Customer service
b. DevSecOps best practices
c. Deployment automation and monitoring
d. Security and penetration controls based on best practices and organisational policies
10. Enforce standard methodologies, processes and tools and ensure compliance to enterprise architecture, organisational information security
policies and overall organisational strategy.
11. Facilitate challenging conversations where IT standards and business demands conflict to agree pragmatic solutions.
12. Ensure close collaboration with:
a. IT Delivery Heads and Teams
b. Business Intelligence Teams
c. Architecture Teams
d. Business Analysis Teams
e. Infrastructure Teams
f. Product Owners
g. Quality Assurance Specialists
h. IT Security Specialists
Your application has been successfully submitted.