Mechanical Engineering Lecturer - Damelin Pretoria City
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA and Central Technical College. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To undertake lecturing duties and the associated functions of preparation, assessment, moderation and curriculum development.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Academic content development.
• Contribute to the preparation of course materials.
• Carry out administrative tasks related to courses and attend meetings as required by the department’s management team
• Maintain a practical understanding of service standards and quality improvement initiatives relevant to the department and work to these standards, engaging in personal and professional development as appropriate
• Researching and developing new topics, courses and teaching materials, including online resources.
• Participation in Examination Certification and Promotion of learners.
• To lecturer subject matter (Face to Face)
• To conduct contact session with students. (Distance)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Academic content development and Lecturing
• Academic leadership and Research
• Student records and Academic monitoring
• General Academic administration
• Student Support and Contact session (Distance)
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
Your application has been successfully submitted.