Operations Administrator - Manline Energy Greenway Germiston
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Core purpose of the role
The candidate will be responsible to support the Admin team with specific administration tasks to assist in the smooth running of operations.
Key deliverables and outputs
1. Pre-check and process all trip envelopes on MAX.
2. Collect, prepare and communicate PODs to customers on a daily basis or in accordance with the SLA.
3. Reconcile trips completed and prepare for invoicing.
4. Prepare the monthly debtors schedule.
5. Capture daily delivery data and update the loss and gain schedule.
6. Provide customers with the daily delivery schedule and send proof of deliveries to all customers.
7. Update the daily delivery reports.
8. Accurately capture driver wages on a monthly basis.
9. Schedule drivers for annual training prior to the expiry of certificates in conjunction with the learning and development department.
10. Update the training matrix and maintain all training records on a regular basis.
11. Maintain and update vehicle files and documentation (incl. license, logbooks, dip charts and meter calibration certificates).
12. Adherence to the company’s Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTS ms).
Your application has been successfully submitted.