This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Inclusive Economic Development (IED) division undertakes research that aims to transform educational outcomes and increase economic participation. It recognises that education and the economy have long been linked, and thus conducts research in both areas, sometimes discretely, often overlapping, and through a multidisciplinary lens. We research ways to improve the context of learning for those who have had unequal starting points as well the social, spatial and structural obstacles to economic participation to bring about the gains and growth South Africa needs.
IED is looking to appoint 1 Project Administrator at the level of Admin Clerk for a period of 3 years to be based in Pretoria.
• Oversee the smooth and efficient administrative operations of projects;
• Ability to assist with the drafting of project budgets;
• Monitor project expenditure, milestones, and deliverables;
• Coordinate project contracts. Prepare and monitor claims, payments, correspondence and report on such;
• Handle all project procurement and inventory control;
• Monitor quality assurance and compliance;
• Manage travelling logistics;
• Liaise with Support Services, and respond to queries;
• Establish and manage project filing systems;
• Ensure that infrastructure, equipment and services are available to ensure a high level of effectiveness and efficiency;
• Organise meetings, workshops and conferences; Minute taking;
• Assist with any other project administrative related activities that may arise.
Your application has been successfully submitted.