This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company with over 39 000 employees worldwide. We offer employees of diverse cultures and backgrounds a wide range of fulfilling and challenging career
and personal growth opportunities both domestically and internationally. We are dedicated to a higher purpose "caring for life" which drives excellence in everything we do.
The manufacturing plant in Port Elizabeth produces both small and large volume parenterals.
The ideal candidate for this vacancy will be a Autoclave Operator with extensive experience within aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Checks trolley load. Loads trolleys into autoclave
• Carries out all pre-sterilisation checks according to Standard Operating Procedures
• Starts sterilization cycle
• Records and checks specific items as per Standard Operating Procedures
• Removes trolleys from the autoclave at the end of the sterilization cycle
• Places trolleys in the Prelim. Packing area
• Ensures that the autoclave and surrounding area are clean and tidy at all times
• Assists with Multivac / bottle line component handling
• Informs timeously, any process and technical problems to the team leader and the responsible technician
• Responsible for checking the physical condition of all trucks and trays
• Responsible for correct staging of trucks and trays
• From time to time carry out other jobs within the department / factory, which are consistent with the grade, qualification and training of the incumbent
Your application has been successfully submitted.